Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another fun outing to Thanksgiving Point!

Again, several posts at once, but I have had a crazy last few weeks and I got to have a root canal and I have been sick. Natalie and Hallie got to sing at Abravanell Hall Tuesday night and we went to a Real Soccer game last night, but I have no pictures of course because I still forget my camera all the time. Shane said the girls did a great job singing (I was too sick to go) and we had a fun time at the soccer game watching our next door neighbor Andy play.

Anyway, the awesome mom's that my friends and I are, like to plan some fun activities to keep our kids busy while they are off track. This time they were only off for two weeks so we went to the park one week for a picnic, and the next week we hit Thanksgiving Point. A line up of some of the kids waiting to ride a pony!

Natalie

Hallie


Abbie



Jace
We always have fun at Thanksgiving Point. We go a few times a year and love to check out the animals. Jace was loving the horses and the peacocks. This time the male peacocks were putting on a great show for the ladies and it was really fun to watch!




2 comments:

dana liston said...

Cute pictures Tricia! Your kids are so cute.

Tiffany said...

Do you know i've never been there!? What's up with that? Let's go!!!