This was the week after Easter and our first Sunday in new Easter clothes. I think we found some cute outfits this year after a lot of searching. I think it shouldn't be so hard to find dresses for girls. I feel like I want to open a store that has affordable cute dresses and kids shoes. I feel like I have a hard time finding things I like in these two categories. Anyone feel the same way? Anyway another season of dress shopping down, many more to go!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Hair Cuts and Easter Outfits!
My girls wanted to cut off their long locks. They didn't have the patience to grow their hair for "locks of love" like they have in the past. This is a picture just before the hair cut. We went to Arches after, but I hadn't posted a photo of them to show the difference. This is it!
LONG HAIR!
SHORT HAIR!

This was the week after Easter and our first Sunday in new Easter clothes. I think we found some cute outfits this year after a lot of searching. I think it shouldn't be so hard to find dresses for girls. I feel like I want to open a store that has affordable cute dresses and kids shoes. I feel like I have a hard time finding things I like in these two categories. Anyone feel the same way? Anyway another season of dress shopping down, many more to go!
This was the week after Easter and our first Sunday in new Easter clothes. I think we found some cute outfits this year after a lot of searching. I think it shouldn't be so hard to find dresses for girls. I feel like I want to open a store that has affordable cute dresses and kids shoes. I feel like I have a hard time finding things I like in these two categories. Anyone feel the same way? Anyway another season of dress shopping down, many more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the hair and dresses. They look so big and beautiful.
Post a Comment