Here are Jace and Abbie flexing their soccer muscles before their first game. They get to play on the same preK team this year. (there are 27 preK teams in Herriman this year in this league alone! Wild!) Jace missed the deadline by 3 days, but I decided to have him play anyway because he would have more fun playing than sitting there. He did such a great job and got a goal in his first game! This is Abbie's second year and she is loving playing for "The Red Dragons!"

Hallie is playing her 5th season of soccer this year and she got a goal in her second game of the season. She was so proud of herself and had to have a milkshake from Chik-fil-A as a reward! She wanted her teams name to be the "banana splits," but three weeks in it sounds like they are changing it to the "Lemon Heads!" I think they are both cute names for an all girl team.

Natalie is in her 7th season of soccer and she loves it, I think I posted a picture of her in the fall. She plays on a different league that has two seasons of play per year, but if I forgot oops! I am just so glad that they have found some fun activities they enjoy. I don't even mind spending most of everyday Saturday watching them. I think it is fun to see them have a good time and learn some skills! Yea, I am a proud soccer mom!
Hallie is playing her 5th season of soccer this year and she got a goal in her second game of the season. She was so proud of herself and had to have a milkshake from Chik-fil-A as a reward! She wanted her teams name to be the "banana splits," but three weeks in it sounds like they are changing it to the "Lemon Heads!" I think they are both cute names for an all girl team.
Natalie is in her 7th season of soccer and she loves it, I think I posted a picture of her in the fall. She plays on a different league that has two seasons of play per year, but if I forgot oops! I am just so glad that they have found some fun activities they enjoy. I don't even mind spending most of everyday Saturday watching them. I think it is fun to see them have a good time and learn some skills! Yea, I am a proud soccer mom!
1 comment:
Jace and Abbie look seriously intimidating :)
We just had our last make-up game today for Kourt.
Post a Comment