Thursday, February 25, 2010
Valentines Table
We had a nice time having valentines day on a Sunday this year. We made it a great family day and we played games and had a nice dinner.
I decorated the table while the kids had a nap so they could come downstairs for our Family Candlelight dinner. I love that Shane got me some roses, and that they fit right in to the decor!
Our dinner was a kids choice of chili in bread bowls, and sparkling cider. Our conversation was mom's choice and we all took turns telling every family member why we loved them. We actually had a nice time doing this and the kids were sincere and thoughtful about their comments. Sometimes they sure make me happy that they are mine!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful table. Glad you guys had a great valentine's day.
That sounds like a fun Valentine's day. Kenny and I watched t.v. Well, I can't remember what we made for dinner, so it must not have been very special. :) Next year we'll do something.
Post a Comment