Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natalie's Piano Recital


Natalie did a great job with her piano recital this year. She had to relearn her finger positions so that she could get to be a better player. She worked hard to practice and did it without being asked. What a good girl!

She played soccer this year too. Somehow I have no pictures! Her team was awesome. They came in first. They were purple and their name was the bulldogs. I hated the name for an all girl team. Oh well, here is to a better name to cheer for next year!!

2 comments:

The Green's said...

Your kids are so cute! They were just absolutely adorable this last weekend. They played SO cute with Landen!! He loved them. I got some good pics of them sliding down my parents hill together. I will post them as soon as I get them from my dad.

dana liston said...

your kids are growing up too fast, tell them to slow down from aunt Dana! glad school is almost over for you guys so we can party!