Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where do they pick this stuff up?

This is for me to remember:

Last night Jace was changing his clothes for bed and his shirt got stuck on his head. All of the sudden he starts yelling: "Mayday, Mayday."

It was hilarious and no one knows where he learned it. He says " i heard it somewhere."  His whole life he has just remembered random things he hears. Then he throws it back at you when it is appropriate. And it is always used correctly.

My all time favorite was when he asked if he could do something and then said, "never mind I know you won't let me."

When I asked why I wouldn't let him, his response was: "Because of your cold, cold heart."

Not so nice, but used correctly. Like I said, I don't know where it comes from, but it is always good for a laugh.

3 comments:

dana liston said...

he's a funny clever boy!

Megan and Kenny said...

Jace makes me laugh. And I laugh to hear the funny things he says.

Rachel Keppner said...

LOL! What a CHARACTER! :-D