Tuesday, August 21, 2012

40 years!!!!!


Not to make this about me, but I guess it is my blog/journal! August 18th, 1972 was a great day for me! Why? On that very day my parents were married and my husband was born! I must have been smiling in heaven or something! Happy 40th to the most influential people in my life!

My mom said she knew Shane was meant to be in our family when she found out when he was born! My parents are so loving and generous and I am grateful they are mine!


 Shane tried to be very brave, but it was killing him to be 40! He sure looks good even when he cries! :) I am so glad we were able to have a lot of family fun leading up to his special day. He is such a great husband, dad, and best friend. He deserves the best. I love you Shane.

 All the adults out to Stockman's for steak. We had a great dinner and a great time. Thanks to Natalie and Hallie for watching the kids!


What a great day and a great reason to get together and celebrate! Let's do it again in 10 years. But on a cruise next time!

No comments: