The day is finally here! Abbie has been waiting and waiting for her first day at Shining Star Preschool! She was so excited to go to the school her big sisters went to. They got her so excited to have Mrs. Johnson as a teacher. Our whole family adores her.

Her first day outfit. She picked it out herself. She was excited to wear her new shirt and new shoes, but for some reason wanted old jeans. She also loves her orange backpack because it is her favorite color. (I love it too because all three girls have used it for preschool and loved it yea!) Abbie didn't want me to walk her to the door she wanted to go it alone. I love a kid that is so confident.


Here is Jace ready for the gym with his sunglasses. Yes I said it, the gym. I am going to try and make it a habit while Abbie is at school! Wish me luck!
3 comments:
That's so funny. I'm going to do that too. I thought it would be a perfect time to get in some exercise. Too bad we live so far away, or we could go together :-(
Yay, so cute!! Ashley still adores Mrs. Johnson--thanks for sharing her with us.
Also, Congrats to Hallie--getting your ears pierced is a little scary no matter how old you are.
Happy Birthday--eight, no way!!--to Hallie!!! Love the butterfly.
Worthy goal! Mine is to stay sane with just carson at home! Maybe I should join a gym too?! Good Luck! Abbie is so cute!!!
Post a Comment