Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Farm

I realized that I have been a bad mom to my younger two kids. I hardly ever take them anywhere. It seems like we are always trying to get the older kids to their things and then I don't want to add more to the schedule so I just don't do anything special with them. I am going to try and do better with that. So Dana and I took the little kids to Thanksgiving Point. This is Jace's first time on a Pony. He didn't dare do it early this spring, but he has grown up so much this summer that he wanted to try; and he didn't want me to walk by him. He loved it and did a great job!
Abbie just looking cute! She thinks she is so old and always wants to show it.
In the little jail where I wish I could keep my kids sometimes! I need one of these in my yard or something. Maybe my kids would mind if they thought I was going to lock them up!?!
Climbing on the fake lamb that I don't think we were supposed to touch! Eliza and Jace looked cute though!

3 comments:

dana liston said...

Awesome pictures Trish! Should we try and play on Friday?

Karina Houser said...

I was looking at another friend's blog today and she had pictures from Thanksgiving Point with her kids sitting on the same sheep!! So if it's against the rules, then you're not the only one breaking them!! Looks like you had a fun day.

Mindy K said...

Seriously cute. I can't believe Jace is big enough to do that. He looks like mini Halle in those pictures.