Monday, September 15, 2008

Ouch!

Jace got a black eye on Saturday night when he was going to bed. He figured out how to climb into his crib using a chair and was showing me how big he was, but he slipped and hit hes eye really hard. He sat on my lap with ice on it forever without moving-that is how I know he was really hurting, he never sits still!:)
Now he just looks like a tough kid I guess. He likes to look at it in the mirror. Kids always make life exciting that's for sure!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey, nothin' a sucker won't fix.

Coral said...

Poor Jace!

dana liston said...

Hi Tricia-I think I finally learned how to post a comment. Jace's face looks sad. See you today at Thanksgiving point!

Mindy K said...

Poor cutie!! Those Saturdays are a bit rough on all of us, I guess. I still feel bad thinking of little Hallie's scraped face. Treadmills are bad news all the way around, I guess.