Monday, October 13, 2008

Cherry Chocolate-Our latest project!

We decided to paint our kitchen! Here is a picture of it mid mess! If you look at the wall below the microwave that is the original color. We left that how it was to motivate us to do a tile backsplash there. The color is called Cherry Chololate. It looks purple in the picture below, but up above you can see that it is a lot more brown when it dries. Luckily it got darker and browner, or Shane would never let me hear the end of it! :) I really like it and I will post more pictures when we do the backsplash. We are just glad that we finally did a project that we have been talking about doing.

Let me know what you think. Does it seem too purple to you?-be honest I can take it.

6 comments:

CHRISTINA said...

Good for you! Don't start watching HGTV or you'll sign over your life and your free agency and find yourself going after all the other rooms, too. It's Satan's network.

Jossie said...

Wow I'm really surprised at how much different it looks when it dries. I like it!

Tiffany said...

Love it. It really does look good. Make sure to post more pics.

dana liston said...

You changed your blog! It looks cool. Why did you change it? Oh and your kitchen looks cool. I like the color, I can't wait to see it in person!

Mindy K said...

NO, it's not too purple. It's kinda taupey, which means it will go with everything you put against it--very transitional and gorgeous behind your cabinets!!

Rachel Keppner said...

It looks YUMMY to me! :-)