Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Time!

Here we are carving away at our pumpkins. For the first time we grew them in our own garden! It was fun to see them growing especially when we got five-that is how many we carve, one for each kid and one for mom and dad to share. Abbie and Shane working away!
Get out those guts! Jace couldn't wait to use a "shovel" and get out the guts until he felt them. He doesn't like to be that dirty!

Here is Natalie who actually likes the guts trying to be grossed out!
Here is Hallie with her Doctor mask because she hates the smell! Whatever works I guess!

Almost Done!
The final product! We had a great night with dad on his day off. We love to spend time with him!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pumkins. Your hair looks so pretty long Trisha.--J

Amy said...

I love the mask! I also don't enjoy the smell. Fun.