I am counting down to the new TV season. I was loving the olympics, but honestly I could care less about the presidential conventions, now I just want me some good new shows.
I always get this way at this time of the year. I hate that new seasons don't start until the end of September.
I am making myself a little calendar so I know what I will watch on what day. I have the start dates noted as well. i also leave some openings in case I try a new show and like it. The DVR makes it possible for me to enjoy more shows than ever after the kids are in bed.
It is sad I know, but my husband works most nights and it brings me joy to see a good new show. Does anyone share the anticipation or do you just think I am pathetic?
3 comments:
I love it! I am the same way. I am laughing my butt off right now thinking about you making a TV calendar! I think that's way I like Big Brother so much, because it's on during the summer when nothing else is on. It is so sad but I so look forward to my shows. I get excited about it. What are your favs?
I just got done looking up all my favorites on-line and marking the dates on my calendar. When I went to share the good news with Mike, he said I needed to read your blog. To answer your question, yep someone else.--Julie
We share in the love of the DVR. We put the kids to bed and log in a least a few hours every night. It's good to hear it's just not us, I was beginning to feel really pathetic.
Post a Comment