Monday, August 11, 2008

A stop at BIG JUDD'S

Here is my cute family waiting for food. Below are my mom, dad, Nate, Kenny, Meg, Grandma Beth and aunt Ann.

We went up to Idaho this past week for a family reunion with the Jaussi's. We were on our way to a cabin in Island Park, but we had to stop in Ashton on the way. Why you ask? Big Judds. It is a great hamburger place and they have 1 lb hamburgers for those that are little pigs. If you eat the 1, 3 or 5 lb burger you get your picture taken and put on the wall. Shane and my brother Nathan have the honor of being on the wall. Yes, they ate a one pound burger on huge bun. It covers a 12 inch dinner plate. Just looking at it makes a person ill, but on one trip to yellowstone they did it. Neither one wanted to try it again for the sake of my blog isn't that rude? Anyway it is a fun stop that we always like to make, so if you are ever in Ashton. . . .

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's was so wierd I was checking your blog last night, and you must have been adding this post at the same time because it just said "A Stop at Big Judds" Funny huh? I was like, What does that mean? Then I looked at the time.

TRICIA said...

that would be wierd to see. I am glad you stuck around to read it!:)