Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School House Rock Live!

If you are in Herriman tomorrow or Thursday come see the girls in the show! It is the childrens summer theater production. This is their second year in it and they have so much fun!
They both have a speaking part and they are in four songs. It is a cute production.
We have practiced our songs so much Jace and Abbie were singing and doing actions in the audience! We have gone to practice every tues and thurs for a couple months.
Abbie and Jace wanted their picture taken before the show!
I am sure I will post more pictures when Shane is with me and I can take some during the show. Tonight Jace had to have snacks constantly to keep him interested when "his guys" weren't on stage.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hey, you! How are you? I saw that Schoolhouse Rock segment they did on the morning news the other day. Looks like lots of fun! I wondered if your kids were in it...since you're the only person I know who lives where you live.

(Sorry, I posted on the story below on accident!)

TRICIA said...

Hey! Nice to see you! I am glad someone saw them on the news we had to get up at 5:10 am to get them there!

Mindy K said...

How fun--they look like naturals. Ashley would love to do something like that.

Jayce looks so big with his little haircut!