I got myself a Bosch mixer and blender! I saved up LOTS of Christmas and birthday money. It was delivered yesterday! I know it is a nerdy thing to get excited about, but I have wanted one for such a long time. My friend Jamie lent me hers years ago when she had her twins. She knew she wouldn't have time to be her usual baker extraordinaire. I loved it. I learned to make bread! I loved making pumpkin cookies with no dough overflowing the mixer. I had a Kitchen Aid. It is great for little things, but it pales in comparison to the Bosch.
I just might turn into a baker extraordinaire myself! Ok, who are we kidding. I won't but when I get the itch to be a super homemaker I will have this fabulous tool in my arsenal. A big thanks to parents and parent's in law for the cash I saved for a long time to buy this beauty! Money well spent. And now that I have it, I can buy some fun new clothes with my Christmas cash.(hopefully not in bigger sizes because of all the baking I can do!)

3 comments:
You will love it!! I haven't bought bread in a year and a half because we make it all. Yeah for you!!!
I love mine, but I am not a baker. Maybe someday. I am glad that you finally got one. :)
*JEALOUS!* Mom toys are the BEST! :-D
Post a Comment