For our 15th anniversary we went on a getaway to Vegas. We actually went in the middle of June, but you go when the schedule permits. And when you can get people to love and care for your kids! Thanks to both grandmas by the way!! It was such a fun place to go to remember that you really do like each other! This was the view from our room at the Bellagio. It was fun to overlook the beautiful fountains.
Here we are headed out to the pool to relax. The longer we were in vegas the more time we spent at the pool. Reading. Doing nothing. Resting. People watching. Swimming. Enjoying the quiet.
The pools were so pretty. Each night there we went to a show. We saw Phantom of the Opera, Cirque de Soliel Love (the Beatles one), and Cirque de Soliel O (the water one). They were all great. My favorite was Love. The whole thing was amazing. If you are a Beatles fan it is a must see. In my humble opinion of course. So mom get all the aunties together for a trip. You will love it!
As always the Gardens at the Bellagio were beautiful!!! They had such a fun theme of bugs and hot air balloons for summer. Did I mention in my last post that I love this guy? Oh yea, I did. Still do. We had so much fun. Shopping, eating, relaxing, eating, watching shows, eating, swimming, wandering, people watching.
Did I say eating? Oh yea, I feel like we did that a lot. We did this 24hours of buffet deal where you can eat at a bunch of buffets in a 24 hour period. We were stuffed. We can now advise on the best buffets-Planet Hollywood was great, we went there twice! And the not so good- Caesars palace. We thought nice hotel, nice buffet. We were so wrong. Don't waste your money. Anyway, we also ate at Serendipity. I had heard all about frozen hot chocolate. Had to try it. So glad I did. It was fabulous! Again my humble opinion.
Here is another shot of me and Shane. I didn't have my hair pulled back very much, but it sure seems like it with the pictures. Oops. We wanted this picture to show all the fountains and stuff at Caesars. The nutty lady taking the picture didn't quite do her job. Oh well.
We had a super time. I loved spending some time with my hubby. I did miss the kids-a little! Can't wait for the next trip somewhere. It is always fun to get out to some new scenery!
3 comments:
Glad you guys could have a wonderful relaxing vacation. So excited for the reunion.
spoiled! That looks like so much fun. Happy Anniversary you two. You are so cute together :)
Next time you come across such a great deal you have to fill me in. I need a vacation....I don't think girl's camp counts!
Post a Comment