My brother Curtis who spends a lot of time at this beauty of a cabin thought my kids might like to learn to water ski. So who dares try first? Jace of course. Who cares that he is four. The kid has no fear and thinks he is the best swimmer in the world.
This was his first try! I was on the dock helping him in and I couldn't believe how he just went for it! Shane got in the water to help him at first.
He ended up floating in the middle of the lake alone for a while. We were worried that he would get scared, but he gave everyone in the boat two thumbs up to let them know he was doing just fine!
She did pretty well, but we think the skis were a little too short for her.
Then we talked Hallie in to trying. She wasn't loving the idea, so she didn't give it her all. I wish she would have because she is so strong I think she could have done it. I am proud of her for trying though.
Abbie is our only one that didn't give it a go, she gets really nervous in the water, so we didn't want to make her do anything that would be too scary. I was so proud of them for trying something new. I think they would like it if we had more chances to try. We just aren't around boats that often.
See this handsome devil? This is my brother Curtis. He was so awesome to my kids the whole trip. He was the king of the boat and drove it on endless trips for water skiing, tubing, and twilight cruises. He gave us some real crazy rides and lots of fun. He also took Natalie and Hallie fishing one afternoon. Super nice of him. Thanks Curt!
1 comment:
Remember whem he almost killed us on the tubes? Good times. The Cabing was so much fun!
Post a Comment