Monday, July 12, 2010

My Right Arm is Missing!

See this sweet face? It will be missing from our home for the next week! She went to Girls Camp for the first time. She was so excited! I am so excited for her. I have many a fantastic memory from my years at camp and I hope her time will be just as fun. 

The problem is she is my right arm. She literally helps so much around here and with such a willing heart! I was very blessed to have her as my oldest child, though she has not prepared me well for children that are normal!

Her siblings will miss her. Abbie and Jace were so sad she didn't wake them up to say goodbye this morning. And here is the shocker that made me want to document her leaving: Hallie got up at 6:30 this morning to say goodbye and help her with last minute things!! They do love each other! I hope they always care about each other like that, and if not, I have proven their love with this blog post! They have a real love/hate thing going on most of the time. They will get along really well except when they don't. And boy are those days rough. I am glad they have each other though and I hope they will always have a good relationship like I have with my super sisters! I am seriously so blessed to have them. (yea, yea, my brothers too!)

2 comments:

Megan and Kenny said...

Good luck survivng the week without Nat. i hope she has a great time at girl's camp!

dana liston said...

oh that's nice to say... I am glad that you and Meg are such great sisters. I wish Eliza could have a sis there is nothing quite like it! Nat will love camp!!