Thursday, September 2, 2010

Herriman Children's Play


We did the summer children's play again this year. The kids have so much fun learning songs and performing. It is a great thing for them to do to keep busy!


This year it was called "We built this city on Rock and Roll" it was fun and full of 80's songs. It has been so funny to hear my kids walking around singing many favorites from my childhood! They did such a great job! It was so fun to have the three girls do it together. There aren't many things they can all share with their age differences. It was fun to go watch them perform every night. Abbie's dancing is the cutest ever. I giggled to myself every time I watched her. She is so small and she did so great! Hallie got to do cartwheels across the stage during one song.


Natalie got to sing a solo on the first verse of "Take on Me." She did a great job and she was excited for a solo because it is the last year she can participate. She is too old to do it next year.

I love that my girls like to try new things and have the confidence to get up and sing and dance and have fun in front of people!!! Great job girls!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's awesome! I wish I would've seen it! My kids would've loved it too.

Tiffany said...

That is awesome! How fun is that to have all three girls doing it together. Fun Fun!