Friday, September 10, 2010

Memorial Day redo- for Labor Day!!

You might recall that I took my kids to Silverlake for Memorial Day. It didn't work out. So I decided to try again. This time I invited Dana and her family to come with us. So the Saturday before Labor Day we headed on up.

It was a beautiful day and a perfect idea this time.


Here is a picture I stole off Dana's blog so it is a little fuzzy, but aren't we cute! Always fun to get together!


Everyone had to climb logs.


We also climbed rocks, looked at ducks, fish, and tried to find frogs.


We also had a picnic at the end. It was a really fun day and the cousins had a blast together like always!! We had a great time. On the actual Labor Day we went to lunch and the aquarium with Maria. I forgot my camera but we had fun just the same. It was a fun weekend. Shane had to work. A ton. Like from 8 am to midnight. Stupid Labor Day sale. We missed him and we are grateful he works so hard so we can have fun.

1 comment:

Megan and Kenny said...

That looks like an amazing labor day weekend!